In Calgary, every January signals a cultural explosion! The High Performance Rodeo fills the city with cutting-edge theatre, dance, music and more from around the world. We LOVE the Rodeo, so we’ve put together a marathon evening of festival adventure!
Why should you come to Friday Night at the Rodeo?
1. Experience three wildly different performances at the High Performance Rodeo, Calgary’s International Festival of the Arts.
2. Hang out with Mark Hopkins, former Associate Producer of the Rodeo and all-around friendly dude.
3. Discounts, perks and surprises!
The action happens on Friday, January 24, 2014. Here’s the itinerary:
4:30 pm – How iRan: Three Plays for iPod
Central Library, 616 Macleod Trail SE, 4th Floor
(Free event! If you can’t join us this early, meet up with the group at Ruth’s Chris at 5:40 pm.)
5:40 pm – Free appetizers and discounted drinks at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
294 – 115 9th Ave SE (Calgary Tower complex)
6:10 pm – 6.0: How Heap and Pebble Took On the World and Won
Lunchbox Theatre, 160 – 115 9th Ave SE (base of the Calgary Tower)
7:30 pm – Gob Squad’s Kitchen (You’ve Never Had It So Good)
Royal Canadian Legion #1, 116 7th Ave SE
9:30 pm – If you still haven’t had enough, we’ll head to the Laycraft Lounge (the official festival bar) for cocktails and excitement!
Your $57.80 ticket includes:
– A 15% discount on the two evening shows
– A free appetizer at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
For more information about the High Performance Rodeo, visit www.hprodeo.ca.
Questions? Contact Mark Hopkins at email@example.com or 403.710.0093.